Mar 6, 2023
Alvopetro Energy Ltd.: A leading Brazilian independent natural gas company
- Alvopetro Energy is on its way to becoming a leading independent upstream and midstream operator in Brazil
- The company is the first Brazilian integrated onshore natural gas producer
Alvopetro Energy Ltd.’s (TSXV:ALV) vision is to become a leading independent upstream and midstream operator in Brazil. The company’s strategy is to unlock the on-shore natural gas potential in the state of Bahia in Brazil, building off the development of the Caburé and Gomo natural gas projects and the construction of strategic infrastructure assets.
Here are some highlights from the company’s flagship projects:
State of Bahia – Reconcavo Basin
- Oldest producing basin in Brazil: 23.9 Mbopd + 2.2 e6m3/d (77 MMcf/d)
- Brazil's fourth largest city Salvador (pop 2.9 million)
- Well developed industrialized region
- Majority of natural gas consumed in Camacari industrial complex
- Highly strategic infrastructure
Caburé – Asset Overview
- The Caburé field is a joint development of a conventional natural gas discovery - ALV 49.1 per cent
- Unitized area development - 8 wells and all production facilities
- Gross Unit production capacity up 33 per cent to 21.2 MMcf/d
- Unit C well drilled in September 2022 and encountered potential net hydrocarbon pay of 52.6 metres across multiple formations
With strong operating and financial results well ahead of expectations, Alvopetro Energy’s efforts have been recognized by the TSX Venture Exchange, who has named it as one of the winners in this year's Venture 50.
Learn more about how Alvopetro Energy is leading the production of natural gas in Brazil here.
Make sure to follow Alvopetro Energy Ltd. to see their latest updates:
The 2023 TSX Venture 50 is a ranking of top performers on TSX Venture Exchange over the last year. The ranking is composed of 10 companies from each of the five industry sectors and are selected based on three equally weighted criteria: market capitalization growth, share price appreciation and trading volume.
For the full 2023 TSX Venture 50 ranking, methodology and profile videos of companies included in the ranking, visit: www.tsx.com/venture50