(Bloomberg) -- Happy Friday, Europe. Here’s the latest news from Bloomberg Economics:
- You do the math: can May get her Brexit deal through Parliament?
- Putin is breathing new life into the chicken that kept Russians fed in the dying days of communism
- Italy Inc. says ‘Basta’ as business sours on populist experiment
- Fed on track for December rate hike amid strong economy
- A divided U.S. amid global uncertainty: world economy this week
- The multi-billion dollar deals at the China International Import Expo in Shanghai this week show both how the nation is opening up, and what barriers still remain
- New finance and policy chiefs in South Korea
- Moody’s warns of recessions after crises in Turkey and Argentina
- Tame Chinese inflation frees PBOC’s hand
To contact the reporter on this story: Karl Lester M. Yap in Manila at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editors responsible for this story: Nasreen Seria at email@example.com, Brett Miller
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.