Feb 28, 2023
CVW CleanTech Inc. brings a new era of sustainability to mining with clean energy solutions
● CVW CleanTech is a clean technology innovator focused on providing solutions to the mining sector of Canada's oil sands industry
● The company has developed a suite of technologies called Creating Value from Waste™ that recover bitumen, solvents, valuable minerals and water from oil sands froth treatment tailings
The oil and gas industry will be an important source of energy for decades to come as the world transitions to green energy. One company that is looking to maximize this opportunity is CVW CleanTech Inc. (TSXV:CVW), a clean technology innovator focused on providing solutions to the mining sector of Canada’s oil sands industry.
Canada's oil sands industry is on a pathway to net zero emissions by 2050, and the company is facilitating this transition by reprocessing tailings from mining oil sands assets to recover additional hydrocarbons and minerals while reducing fugitive methane emissions.
With a stable platform for growth in a vibrant industry, CVW CleanTech is one of this year’s TSX Venture 50 winners.
Here are some highlights from the company’s suite of technologies called creating Value from Waste™(CVW):
● Designed to intercept oil sands froth treatment tailings before they are discharged to tailings ponds, recover high-quality commodities lost to tailings ponds, and thicken the residue tailings for permanent disposal
● It promotes the recovery of bitumen, solvents, valuable minerals and water from oil sands froth treatment tailings
● The recovered minerals will have incremental value and create economic diversification from oil sands mining
● By using an integrated approach to recovering minerals, bitumen and solvents, there is great potential for industry-wide meaningful environmental benefits
To learn more about how CVW CleanTech Inc. is creating a new, high-value minerals industry, visit their website here.
- - - - - -
The 2023 TSX Venture 50 is a ranking of top performers on TSX Venture Exchange over the last year. The ranking is composed of 10 companies from each of the five industry sectors and are selected based on three equally weighted criteria: market capitalization growth, share price appreciation and trading volume.
For the full 2023 TSX Venture 50 ranking, methodology and profile videos of companies included in the ranking, visit: www.tsx.com/venture50