(Bloomberg) -- The U.S. government on Monday filed a status report in an Oracle lawsuit challenging the Defense Dept’s winner-take-all cloud computing contract, documents show.
- After conferring with Oracle, the government proposes a new timeline to resolve the legal dispute, according to the filing
- Oracle will file a supplemental complaint on or before April 26, 2019, the filing says
- The parties are available for oral arguments in the case on July 8, 2019
- Note: Defense Dept announced last week it narrowed the list of eligible contenders for the $10b cloud contract to Amazon.com and Microsoft
- Note: Oracle’s lawsuit alleged the so-called JEDI cloud contract had been marred by conflicts, including by ties between at least two former Defense Dept officials and Amazon
To contact the reporter on this story: Naomi Nix in Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editors responsible for this story: Kasia Klimasinska at email@example.com, Greg Sullivan
©2019 Bloomberg L.P.