(Bloomberg Opinion) -- The weekend is here! Pour yourself a mug of Danish blend coffee, grab the window seat, and get ready for our longer-form weekend reads:
- The Death and Life of a Hedge Fund Mansion (Institutional Investor)
- The Psychology of Money (Collaborative Fund)
- Inside the Crypto World's Biggest Scandal: Blockchain: A Love Story—And a Horror Story (Wired)
- Elon Musk Has Always Been at War With the Media (Buzzfeed)
- Trump's Attacks on Germany: The Enemy in the White House (Spiegel)
- The Reputation-Laundering Firm That Ruined Its Own Reputation: The PR company that worked with dictators and oligarchs deliberately inflamed racial tensions in South Africa—and destroyed itself in the process. (New Yorker)
- The Quiet Americans Behind the U.S.-Russia Imbroglio (New York Times)
- The Bugs Are Winning (New York Review of Books); see also The Next Plague Is Coming. Is America Ready? (The Atlantic)
- The Real Story of Donald Trump Jr.: It’s never been trickier to be the president’s son. (GQ)
- How to Spot a Perfect Fake: the world’s top art forgery detective (The Guardian)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Dr. Raife Giovinazzo of Fuller & Thaler Asset Management. Giovinazzo conducts research using applied behavioral finance to enhance investment processes at the firm. He studied under the Nobel-winning pioneers of behavioral economics Daniel Kahneman and Richard Thaler.
DJIA has closed above its 200-day moving average for 500 consecutive trading days (7th longest run in history)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here! And subscribe to Bloomberg All Access and get much, much more. You'll receive our unmatched global news coverage and two in-depth daily newsletters, the Bloomberg Open and the Bloomberg Close.
To contact the author of this story: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Philip Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.