Dec 30, 2022
Read the Trump Tax Returns Released by US House Democrats
(Bloomberg) -- Democrats on the US House Ways and Means Committee released six years of tax returns for former President Donald Trump. For links to his individual returns:
- Tax Returns for Former President Donald Trump
- 2015: Read Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.
- 2016: Read Part 1 and Part 2.
- 2017: Read Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.
- 2018: Read Part 1 and Part 2.
- 2019: Read Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.
- 2020: Read Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.
Click here for Bloomberg News coverage of the release.
Click here for the committee’s link to its release; the returns are at Attachment E.
(Updates throughout with links to personal returns)
©2022 Bloomberg L.P.
BNN Bloomberg Picks
Energy stocks to hold for the long haul: Three hot picks from Cole Smead
Margaret Franklin on rebranding finance as a career for women
Powell hedged his bet of a soft landing: Larry Berman
Is your retirement portfolio ready for what's to come?
Investment opportunities in cannabis stocks: Three hot picks from Matt Bottomley
What happens if you mistakenly get a larger tax refund?