Mar 27, 2023
Unlocking the riches of Chile & Argentina: NGEx Minerals Ltd. leads charge in mineral exploration
- NGEX Minerals is a leading exploration company focused on the discovery and definition of new world-class mineral resources
- The company's copper-gold porphyry deposit, Los Helados, is the largest grassroots copper-gold discovery made in the last decade and one of the largest copper-gold resources in the world
NGEx Minerals Ltd. (TSXV: NGEX), a dynamic copper and gold exploration company under the Lundin Group, has its sights set on the mineral-rich regions of Chile and Argentina, where it is currently executing a range of cutting-edge exploration projects.
NGEx Minerals holds the large-scale Los Helados copper-gold deposit, located in Chile’s Region lll, which is set to become one of the world's largest copper mines. With a proven track record of success, the company is aggressively pursuing new opportunities to bolster its project portfolio and expand its reach in the mining industry.
As a testament to its visionary leadership and unwavering commitment to growth, NGEx Minerals has been named one of this year's TSX Venture 50 winners. With its eye firmly on the prize, NGEx Minerals is poised to make waves in the mining world and cement its place as a major player in the global minerals market.
NGEx Minerals currently has three projects in the works:
The Los Helados project
- One of the largest grassroots copper-gold discoveries made in the last decade and is one of the largest undeveloped copper-gold resources in the world
- Drilling to date totals 75,634 m in 95 drill holes, of which five holes (1,366 m) are RC and 90 holes (74,268 m) are core
The Valle Ancho project
- A significant land package held by the Province of Catamarca that covers approximately 1,000 km2 of underexplored and highly prospective ground on the Argentinian side of Chile's Maricunga Gold Belt
- More than 100 million ounces of gold have been defined on the Chilean side of the border whereas the Argentinian side has seen much less exploration despite having similar geology
The Vicuña project
- Vicuña is an emerging giant copper, and gold, district controlled by the Lundin Group of Companies in Argentina and Chile
- A portfolio of world-class copper, gold, and silver projects from the Pre-Feasibility Study (“PFS") stage to the mine development stage, plus several exploration projects, all within ~150 sq km area
To learn more about NGEx Minerals Ltd., visit its website here.
Make sure to follow NGEx Minerals to see their latest updates:
The 2023 TSX Venture 50 is a ranking of top performers on TSX Venture Exchange over the last year. The ranking is composed of 10 companies from each of the five industry sectors and are selected based on three equally weighted criteria: market capitalization growth, share price appreciation and trading volume.
For the full 2023 TSX Venture 50 ranking, methodology and profile videos of companies included in the ranking, visit: www.tsx.com/venture50