Pattie Lovett-Reid: How to combat cyber scams
Amazon saw its biggest shopping day in history on Cyber Monday, with the most products ordered worldwide than any other day.
- On five days starting with Thanksgiving and continuing through Cyber Monday customers purchased millions more products compared to the same period last year
- Amazon customers ordered more than 18 million toys, 13 million fashion items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined
- Company says sales by small and medium-sized businesses worldwide grew more than 20 per cent year over year on Black Friday
- New Echo Dot Alexa device was the top selling product on Amazon globally, in any category, over the holiday weekend
- Whole Foods Market broke its all-time record of turkeys sold during Thanksgiving season
- NOTE: Nov. 26, Surge in Online Holiday Sales May Bring a February Hangover