For the first time ever on the app, watch LIVE BNN Bloomberg and Bloomberg Television programming, featuring comprehensive coverage of Canadian and international markets.
BNN Bloomberg, Canada’s definitive source for business news provides audiences with unparalleled coverage of business news content, powered by Bloomberg’s 2,700 business journalists and analysts in 120 countries.
The major partnership sees BNN, Canada’s most-watched source for televised business news, add Bloomberg’s vast array of financial news, analysis, video, and television programming to its already considerable range of assets.
BNN BLOOMBERG APP FOR ANDROID AND APPLE SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
The BNN Bloomberg app brings you essential stock data and the latest breaking business news in a clean, native mobile experience.
Use the Stock Lookup tool to search, favourite and follow stocks. In the Markets section, you will find the top North American Gainers, Losers and Most Active stocks, as well as commodities and currencies data throughout the trading day.
The BNN Bloomberg app offers a rich video experience with on-demand interviews, special reports and full episodes of top shows such as Market Call, Market Call Tonight, Business Day and Berman's Call.
- In-depth market data from the TSX, NASDAQ, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500
- All the Top Stock Picks from Market Call and Market Call Tonight
- Ability to favourite and follow stocks
Download the app:
- For iPhone users: click here to download
- For Android phone users: click here to download
- Not sure how to install applications on your phone? Click here for Android help and here for help with Apple devices.
With live streaming the fast pace of finance is right at your fingertips! BNN Bloomberg is available on smartphones and tablets. Whenever and wherever you go, take Canada’s only network devoted to business, finance and the markets with you.
For more information, or to subscribe: